2014년 10월 26일 일요일

Week 11 - Self evaluation

SELF EVALUATION

1. Score that I deserve.

 - I think 1point is appropriate for me. Because I think my article needs some correction and needs to be arranged. Logical writing is needed (I think)



2. Decide what I did well, and What could I do better.

 - I think I prepared enough evidence that can prove my argument. I found experiments and studies done by experts and scientists that can confirm my opinion.

 - Although I found proper refutation opinion, but my defend was week. I have to develop logical and right defend.



3. Which part of my classical argument was the best?

 - I think the best part of my classical argument is the confirmation part. Because the confirmation part is to reveal the relationship between human and the classical music. And it was quite simple and had abundant findings that can confirm my opinion.



4. My strategy for my next draft.

 - I have to arrange my article logically and I have to develop the element of the refutation part. And I should read and read again to find the part that needs to be reinforced. After that, I will add some information and statistics to reinforce my argument. I will focus on statying in topics and reinforcing my opinion and checking the points that is not logical.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기