2014년 10월 26일 일요일

The confirmation

1. What is my thesis?
Classical music has positive influence on human.



2. What types of source am I using to defend my thesis? 
I an using the experiments and studies done by experts.



 3. Are my arguments mostly based on evidence, logic or emotion?
My arguments are usually based on the evidence such as experiments and studies and powerful hypothesis proposed by scientists, experts.


My Confirmation

 Although I already said about it, the best example of showing effect of the classical music will be the 'Mozart's effect.' It will be much helpful to understand what kind of effect does classical music gives if you read about the Mozart effect. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281386/

 Also, there are so many veiled effect of the classical music. Accrding to Claudia Frederick, Classical music can affect physically. For example, when people listen to the classical  music,  it can lower the blood pressure and also this can help to cure the symptom of insomnia. Moreover, it can change the brain wave positively, and even babies grow faster.
 Surprisingly, I also can have an effect emotionally. Classical music cna help reduce pain and anxiety and some cities use classical music as means to reduce the crime. It means that classical music can help control the emotion of people. Also, it can heighten and arouse emtions.These results of studies and experiments make we realize the effect of classical music. And we can know the fact that classical music does have power to alter some activity of our body and emotion.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기