2014년 9월 10일 수요일

Research : Effect of Classical Music on the Brain


Source :
 Effect of Classical music on the brain
 http://www.classicalforums.com/articles/Music_Brain.html


My Topic :
 Classical music has an influence on human(brain, body, mind).


What I hope to learn from this source :
 I want to get information about teh effect that classical music has on human brain.


Notes :
 1. Classical music has an influence on ORGANIZATION and ABILITIES of the brain through its MELODY and RHYTHM.
 2. Classical music makes the brain to product serotonin which makes joyous feeling.
 3. Effect on children is much powerful than on adults.
 4. Animals and even plants are affected by classical music.
 5. 60 beats per minute pattern from the Baroque era affects amplitude and brain waves.
 6. RHYTHM and MELODY have an effect on the brain, and they make synergy effect.
 7. The study done by scientists showed that rats listened to classical music have physically more developed brain.


Final Thoughts :
 This article tells me about classical music's effect with the music's effect. I think I have to find more specific information.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기