2014년 9월 21일 일요일

Articulation

1. MY ARGUMENT :
 I want to say that music, especiallty classical music has an positive influence on human. There are a lot of music genres and classical music has been said that it has good impact on human. But there are opponents who argue that this argument is not true. I want to show them classical music has a power to human.


2. HOW I FOUND MY AREGUMENT :
 I already knew that classical music has an influence on human. Mozart effect is one of the examples. But I didn't know the specific principles or specific effect of it. Also, I wanted to know about the other effect of classical music. And through the research, I found that there is pros and cons about classical music's effect. But I believe classical music is effective and some researches said that it is.


3. NEW RESEARCH QUESTIONS :
 - What are the reasons that opponents say classical music is not effective?
 - What is the part of our brain that is the most affected by classical music?
 - Why does this happen?
 - Are there special composers who are more effective than ohter composer?


4. CONNECTIONS TO THE HARVARD SAMPLER
 Classical music has an impact on various part of human and the most well known part is brain. Also, emotional influence happens. So it can be connected to 'Human mind'.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기