2014년 9월 28일 일요일

Classical argument outline

1. The introduction
 : I will start the essay by explaining human's interest toward music ; For a long time, people liked music and people develped various genres of music. And I will explain that music is concerned with people deeply. Also it will be end with this sentence ; Classical music has an influence to human
 
 
2. The narration
 : I will explain the abstract effect of classical music. I will tell you about the well-known effect ; Mozart's effect. By that, I will argue that for long time it is argued that classical music has an impact on human. And explain the summary of my research.
 
 
3. The confirmation
 : At first, I will begin with the advantage of classicla music. After that, I will compare the effect of the classical music and the other genre of music. And explain the exact principle of the classical music's effect.
 
 
4. The refutation and concession
 : For the refutation part, I will refute my opinion with some expert's saying that this effect depends on one's taste.
 
 
5. The summation
 : I will close with the summary of my points, and qoute the expert's saying or celebrities' saying about classical music. And I will end this with my thesis statement again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기